Veggies For Breakfast FAST? Yes, Please! Delish Zucchini Pancakes!
Quick, easy, delicious and HEALTHY. Oh heck, YES!
As my clients know, coming from a long history of disliking cooked vegetables, I have problems getting them in my mouth before my 10 am smoothie time. I found a cure! I love this little beast.
- 1 to 3 cups of grated zucchini (I grate it in my food processor, about 5 cups at once).
- 1 Tablespoon of tapioca flour (any flour will do, I just prefer the taste and the feel of gluten-free tapioca)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano (or fresh dill is lovely)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon or more garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Stir together and fry on medium heat in non-stick pan (for metabolism reboot), or use a spray of olive or avocado oil. Put a lid on it for about 10 minutes on medium, checking for browning. Flip once. It doesn’t have to be watched closed. Just set the timer and come back in 10.
For a more creamy consistency, just cook 5 minutes on each side.
Top with your favorite salsa and a slice of avocado. Or just eat it plain! My favorite topping is hot off the grill salsa!
Coach Lorrie, Nutrition Coach for My1FitLife
Come work with Coach Lorrie and all 5 of our amazing coaches in our next My1FitLife Challenge!! We start May 6th and the theme is LIVE YOUR SUMMER!
Take back the fun and get off the sidelines. https://app.clickfunnels.com/funnels/7044763/steps/36711868/overview